Verbal and Analytical Practice Test 102

Part 3

1. Which of the following is not an anagram of an ASEAN country?

a. Ram Many
b. Alias may
c. Also
d. Merchant


2. Which of the following is not an anagram of a color?

a. lube
b. magnate
c. rainbow
d. genre


3. Which of the following is not an anagram of an animal?

a. noel
b. prides
c. reed
d.god


4. Insert the 4 words below into their correct position in the paragraph.
 
*person     **  organization      ***similar        **** action

According to dictionary.com, Leadership is the _________ of leading a group of people or an _______________. It is __________ to guidance, direction, authority, control, and management. Leader is a __________who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.



5. Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next.

1   5    15     10      20      30     15      _____, ______


a. 20, 25
b. 30, 45
c. 10, 5
d. 16,17


6. Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next.

1   4    15     5    8      16     9     12       _____, ______


a. 17, 13
b. 17, 15
c. 18,15
d. 17,17


7. Mars has 120 pieces of chocolate. Dolar has 200 pieces. What is the ratio of Mars chocolate to Dolar chocolate? Answer it in a simple form.

a. 120:200
b. 12:20
c. 24:40
d. 60:100


8. Which of the following is grammatically correct.

a. My birthday will be on August 28.
b. The Sun shine in the east.
c. It is difficult to understand my friend.
d. Come to me and I will give you rest.

9. Which of the following is grammatically correct.

a. I saw a sign and I thought this is it.
b. I wore good short yesterday.
c. I love dancing so as to singing.
d. My friends always tells me I am good.


10. It takes Mark 3 hours to walk the 10 km mountain and 1 hour 40 minutes as he started to run going back to the starting lane. Another 1 hour and 15 minutes for sprint running to the hilltop. How much time does Mark do the walking, running, and resting?

a. 6 hours
b. 5 hours and 45 minutes
c. 7 hours and 14 minutes
d. 5 hours and 55 minutes










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BCLTE Review Materials and Mock Examination for 2025 Edition Exam

Verbal and Analytical Practice Test 104

Verbal and Analytical Practice Test 103